Items Specifications Load Cell Capacity 250 N (standard) 50 N, 100 N, 500 N (optional) Specimen Width 30 mm (Standard Grip) 50 mm (Optional Grip) Sample Clamp manual Stroke 600 mm Instrument Dimension 365 mm (L) x 585 mm (W) x 960 mm (H) Power Supply AC 220V 50Hz Net Weight 68 kg
Under a certain test temperature, a constant humidity difference is generated between two sides of the test specimen. The water vapor permeates through the specimen into the dry side and then is taken to the sensor, where proportional electric signals will be generated. The water vapor transmission rate and other parameters can be obtained by analyzing and calculating these electrical signals.
- No hay ninguna aplicación asociada
MED-01 Medical Packaging Tester is professionally applicable to the determination of force properties of various medical packaging materials, with high precision (better than 0.5% of reading accuracy) and multiple test ranges. The instrument is designed with 16 independent test modes and bidirectional test mode of stretching and compression, which can meet various test requirements.
- Better than 0.5% of reading value effectively ensures accurate test results
- 16 independent test modes are available, including compression force, tensile strength, and peel strength of medical appliances and foams
- Professional pressure sensor monitors the internal pressure change during the test of force properties
- The system support bidirectional test mode of stretching and compression, and test speed can be freely adjusted based on user requirements
- Intelligent designs of over-travel protection, overload protection, and automatic position reset for safe test operation
This instrument utilizes Labthink’s latest embedded computer control system and operating software, with user-friendly operating interface and intelligent data management. It also supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System, which ensures uniform management of test results and test reports.
- Embedded computer control system provides safer and more reliable data management as well as test operation
- The system can be easily operated by a standard monitor, a mouse and a keyboard; without requiring a PC
- The system is equipped with four USB ports and dual Internet ports for convenient input, output and data transfer
- Status monitoring and intelligent reminding of sensor calibration ensure instrument in the best working condition
- Historical data back up and management functions for diversified data analysis
- The system uses the high performance processor core and large storage space, which can accomplish up to 50 tests at the same time with corresponding data comparison and analysis
- Multi-level account control for better data management and protection
- Embedded help document for user viewing at any time
- Support Lystem
- TM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic data management
Standard Configurations Mainframe, Professional Software, Standard Monitor, Mouse, Keyboard and Universal Grips Optional Parts Load Cell, Standard Pressure Roller, Test Plate, Sample Cutter, Floating Roller, Customized Grips, Lystem Lab Data Sharing System, Printer(compatible with PCL3), and Other Test Accessories, e.g. Penetration Test of Rubber Stoppers in Antibiotic Bottles and Hypodermic Needles, Fracture Strength Test of Ampoule Bottles, Leak Test of Plastic Packages under External Pressure, Connection Force Test between Hypodermic Needle and Needle Hub, Connection Force Test between Hypodermic Needle and Needle Cap, Sliding Resistance Test of Pistons, Leak Test of Plastic Packages, and Low Speed Unwrapping Device.