The Software and Hardware Department develops standard and customized applications for the control and acquisition of data from different measuring equipment and tests for quality control and material research:
- METROTEST – Standard software for Universal Testing Machines.
- DataHAWK – Advanced Software for Universal Testing Machines for i + d + i.
- FOODTEST – Texture Analysis Software – Firmness – Hardness … in Food.
- REOTEST – Rheometry software for rubber-vulcan vulcanization analysis.
- LYNX Plus – Integral Laboratory Management Software – Single-user.
- LYNX Pro – Integral Laboratory Management Software – Multi-user.
- MERCURY NET Module – Access to WEB for Integral Management of Laboratories.