History – OVER THIRTY YEARS IN THE MARKET
- 2015. METROTEC, S.L. and TECHLAB SYSTEMS, S.L. they agree on a fusion process by which the second absorbs the first. From this moment TECHLAB SYSTEMS, S.L. will bea single Company with two different industrial divisions and trademarks Metrotec® and TLS®. Corporate presentation of the company TECHLAB SYTEMS, S.L.
- 2015. The Company moves its headquarters, commercial offices and manufacturing center to a large industrial pavilion located in the vicinity of San Sebastián (Spain).
- 2006. The Spanish Company METROTEC, S.A. and the American LAB EQUIPMENT, INC. formalize a joint venture by which TECHLAB SYSTEMS, S.L. is constituted.
- 2005. The Management Committee is formed by the incorporation of several professionals with extensive experience.
- 1991. First version of the GESLAB® system (software for the automation of laboratories by connecting several equipment).
- 1990. The Metrotec Prize for Applied Research is organized, at national level, to promote research and development initiatives.
- 1989. The first own equipment destined to the Paper industry is designed and manufactured.
- 1984. The METROTEC, S.A. company was founded by Mr. Ernesto Jiménez Fernández